Does your story matter?
Ave Maria Purissima…
We all have stories to share. Let’s pen it down.
Our spiritual endeavors are valuable gems to Mahal Na Ingkong’s ministry. It might serve as a channel for the Holy Spirit’s message to reach our brethren today and in the future.
Our journey here on earth is being blessed with varying paths, flourished with day to day undertakings, hammered with challenges from time to time. Each stage, however, is a milestone that brings us closer to fulfilling our real purpose and destiny. Each ordeal that we passed through serves as our trophy, recognizing that we weathered the storm, won a certain battle and that we survived a challenge. Let us collect all those trophies and let us write these down.
On this era, we are the “Living Testimonies” of the Holy Spirit.
But why bother sharing your testimony, you may ask?
It is for the mere reason that we could only track our progress and count all the blessings if we have listed all our spiritual encounters with the Holy Spirit through our Guiding Saints and Angels.
You might hesitate and think that your story is so ordinary and looks simple to you. Submit it anyway and let our editorial staff assess and check for you.
When you feel so down, go back to this website – and revisit your prior testimony, as well as other’s testimonies too. The refreshing revelation being compiled through this site might recharge you, or might serve as a breakthrough on your spiritual recovery.
Also, how about leaving a small piece of legacy here on earth while you are still around?
You are affirming that you are a part of Mahal Na Ingkong’s community by sharing His works through your testimony. You are testifying that He had indeed touched you, and you felt it, at a certain point in time.
So, your story really matters.
How do you get started?
- Firstly, pray. You need to ask your Guiding Saint and Angel for their guidance. Pray that they will help you remember those past episodes that are noteworthy to share.
- Just write the way you speak. It is like you are telling a story to your friend, and you are excited about it. This website wouldn’t mind if you will share your testimony using English or Tagalog. But only with these two languages, please. No local dialects or other languages are allowed for now.
- Write only your experiences and as honestly as possible, no sugar-coating. Also, no preaching and no sermons. We already have enough of these during the mass.
- We know that you have lots of experiences. But please share only your top 3 at the maximum. Or make it between 500 to 1000 words.
- Submit it over, we will review – and our Editorial Staff will get back to you on the next steps. Here is the link to submit your testimony.
- Don’t forget to include the following when you submit your life testimony:
- Sealed Name
- Date of Sealing
- Email address
- A photo of you in your Sutana (if possible)
That’s it, basically.
Here is an example of a life testimony from our Senior Archbishop Almario, that you can use as your motivation and guide.
May the Holy Spirit, our Beloved Ingkong and Mama Mary, inspire you and put you on a “Writing Mode” as you start holding that pen and paper for those amazing stories to come out.
May our Mahal Na Ingkong bless you always as you move along in proclaiming His Almighty Power and Grace.
All this we do, “For the Glory of Mahal Na Ingkong”.
Saint Maria Virginia, pray and intercede for us.